Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cuttin' Jams

There is something about footy pajamas that is totally irresistible. Eli got a few pairs for Christmas. I think at 4T he is at the biggest size they make them in. Tonight he pulled a pair of dinosaur ones from his drawer and requested to wear them. Something we learned the first time he tried to wear a pair is that Eli's feet are abnormally large. The pajama makers do not take into consideration the Shaquille O'Neals of the toddler world who look like they have skis on all the time. So, in order to accommodate his little piggies, I had to make some minor adjustments to the jams. As usual, my handiwork is impeccable. Now my only concern is whether or not Eli will be able to unzip himself in the event of a bathroom need in the night. I guess we'll find out.








In Eli's feet's defense, they are not so big that I had to cut off as much as it looks like in the picture, instead the material gathered at his ankles because I did so well at making my cuts.



No comments:

Post a Comment