You know when you see someone who you haven't seen in years and they may or may not be partially considered your nemesis and they catch you off guard by being really nice but then as you are trying to impress them with the all-together-mother image that you always project, your son, who has been perfectly obedient all morning, starts to directly defy you in your face and it is up to you to decide how the all-together-mother should publicly discipline? But then the power struggle doesn't go well and you look like an incompetent mom with a very strong willed child and you feel strangely embarrassed. I know how that feels.
Or you start your blog entry off with the longest run-on sentence ever written. I also know how that feels.
At least I was wearing my nice pair of sweats today and didn't fall down anywhere so I could conserve a small amount of my dignity...
No comments:
Post a Comment