Several years ago, I went through a crocheting stage that produced a whole family of golf club head covers with puffs for Mark and me. While Mark claimed he liked the gift, he systematically lost every one of them over the course of the summer. I was contemplating offering my services to the PGA until then.
You've heard of women making dresses for their daughter's dolls; I joined this club last week, well in a way. Eli had been eyeing my big bag of yarn so he asked me if I would make a sweater for his dinosaur. I said yes. Then one by one, he brought me about 25 dinosaurs to dress. Since I don't have the talent to make a wardrobe for these little plastic toys, I made them their own "sweaters" with my creativity. I am including a series of pictures in case you would like some ideas on how to use your talents.
If you need specific instructions or sizes, email me and I can send them to you.




It's like you're Cinderella!
ReplyDelete